Go To Search

Engineering Permits
Engineering – for encroachment permits, streets, sidewalks, utilities, traffic, capital improvement projects

Forms and Applications - More Links Coming Soon!
Please email signed encroachment, grading, and water connection applications to or .
  • Encroachment Permit
  • Grading Permit
  • Hauling/Oversize Load Transportation Permit (please contact Salani Wendt at 650-853-3119 or )

Information/Worksheets - Links Coming Soon!

Can’t find it here? Try PlanningBuilding, or Code Enforcement.